• image01

    Creative

    Duet

  • image02

    Friendly

    Devil

  • image03

    Tranquilent

    Compatriot

  • image04

    Insecure

    Hussler

  • image05

    Loving

    Rebel

  • image06

    Passionate

    Seeker

  • image07

    Crazy

    Friend

Never mind the ugly notch, the Pixel 3 XL is going to be a big deal

In less than three weeks, on October 9, Google will unveil the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL to the world. I've marked that day on my calendar and I can't wait. Here's why I think the Pixel 3 XL, in particular, will be a big deal (and likely my next phone). Before we start, a few introductory words. I'm an avid Google Pixel fan and former Pixel 2 XL owner. I like the camera, the software experience, the feel and the stereo speakers (in that order) of the Pixel phones. And I've always found they have that special X factor that most other phones lack. The Google Pixel 3 XL will almost certainly...

Read More.......

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

About

Hello, my name is Kiran Neupane

Facebook